Using this homemade salad dressing guarantees quality and flavor in your recipes. A perfect example is the honey mustard dressing recipe. Thanks to its versatile nature, you could add it to a salad bowl, meat recipes or snacks. Make the most of all these options!
Honey mustard dressing recipe
Ingredients (4 to 6 servings):
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons Italica Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Small bowl
First, add all the ingredients to the small bowl: mustard, honey, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
Now it’s time to whisk! Keep whisking until your sauce is smooth and creamy. Taste and correct it if necessary with the following tips.
- If apple cider vinegar is not your thing or you can’t simply find it in your kitchen, that’s okay. You can also use rice vinegar or white wine. Pick your favorite vinegar, keeping in mind that it should be very mild.
- Is your sauce missing a citrus kick? Squeeze half a small lemon. Add the juice to the bowl in addition to the vinegar, and whisk!
- Maybe your sauce lacks some sharpness or heat? In that case, add 1 tsp garlic powder and stir again.
Other homemade salad dressings that will definitely be a success.
Embrace new challenges with additional olive oil recipes for salad dressing. Find out quick and easy options for other recipes in this post. You can start with this rosemary infused olive oil. Not only would you enjoy its aroma and flavor, this preparation may also be beneficial for:
- hair growth stimulation,
- better circulation,
- memory loss.
What is the best olive oil for salads?
When it comes to salads, choosing the right olive oil is crucial to fully enhance its flavor. Opting for a top-quality oil ensures an exquisite taste experience. If your recipe doesn’t involve any cooking, we have two exceptional recommendations:
These homemade salad dressings made with high-quality olive oil will help you take care of your health. Mustard has beneficial properties which match perfectly with the qualities of olive oil. These are versatile and tasty options for the whole family.